Robert O. Snelling, Sr.

Robert O. Snelling, Sr.
#1 Job Search Coach in USA

Saturday, March 26, 2011


       What do you do that matters?
“Mr. Snelling, I feel I need to explain something about myself. I don’t really like to talk about myself of what I do at my jobs. I do things at work without wanting or needing a thank you or credit. I love my job. I say this because I have a hard time explaining this to people. I do most of my jobs without thinking and I do everything that needs to be done.” These are the actual words of a man who couldn’t tell me what he had done so I could write him a resume… and he is not alone. If you or a friend has this problem, answer the following question and in doing so you will find out why an employer pays you to come to work. Q. If you didn’t do what you do what would happen or not happen where you work? You may find there are some vital things that you do that would bring the company to a halt if they were not done by someone… from flipping burgers to getting the payroll checks out.
Robert O. Snelling, Sr. Job Coach  bsnelling@rosshr.com   www.rosshr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment